Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What's with the total lack of posts recently?

I got a job!

Turns out that working full time makes me less likely to blog than when I had endlessly unstructured days.

Go fig.

Anyhow, I am working with a company doing banking compliance analysis... yes, it's nearly as boring as it sounds, but my job is actually enjoyable. The pay is pretty good and the bennies are great (100% paid by the company for me). Only drawback is that my commute sort of blows, but even that isn't too bad, since my boss is willing to let me work a later or earlier shift. Overall, not bad at all!

And, here's a close up picture of my new home away from home:

1 comment:

Hoyden said...

Yeah, full time work and bloggin don't mix. Except at my job, cuz ours is a work blog. Hee hee. Tecnicalities rule.