Sunday, November 9, 2008

Making Progress

Getting rid of clothes, getting a wee bit more organized.

We've re-started unpacking some more and trying to make the place feel more like we live here rather than co-occupying space with our stuff.

Voted in a damn fine president and vp.

WA passed a death with dignity law - hard not to think how that law enacted just one year earlier could have made a huge difference in the stress and suffering of Paul's mom. This law, and the similar one in Oregon, sure highlights to me where I hope to spend my later years, assuming I'm lucky enough to have some.

Also passed a huge transportation package that should help push forward more transit options for this region.

Aside from all that, I'm in total shock that it's Nov - what happened to Sept and Oct?

I'm pretty sure it should be August.

Thinking about joining an over 30 soccer team - not so sure I can (or want to) keep up with the younger players in the league. Retirement is out of the question.

1 comment:

MaryKate_G said...

Hey Liz! Thanks for the mintsters and the fabulousr JCC tee. It's big enough to cover the Yertle bump (and the newly acquired mintster bump too). You guys rock and as always, the cookies were a HUGE hit!

Mary Kate