Monday, September 21, 2009

Sold my Pony!

Even though you may not have known it had a name, you undoubtedly knew I drove a cute purple car for the last 16 years.

She was The Pony (Blue Highway reference), and today she moved to a new family.

The new owners were very pleasant people, and I feel good about her new home, even if a little misty at this passing of an era!


Oh, and the official name for my new car is Binky.
In a series of oddly funny novels, Death's horse is named Binky, an obviously cute name for a transport of such gravity.
Binky is also smooth and quiet, which fits the hybrid engine quietness really well.
Lastly, Binky the horse is white. And, while my car isn't stark white, most white horses are actually just light gray ones. So, my light grey car fits there, too.

This is silly and pointless, but I'm not sure naming a car should be anything else, so I'm having fun with it!
:-)

No comments: